Adult Treatment Program
The Sundown adult drug and alcohol treatment program is nationally recognized for its quality programs and professional caregivers. The innovative program utilizes a multi-disciplinary team of certified counselors and medical professionals to address the alcohol & drug addiction.
Treatment at Sundown is abstinence based and centered around the fundamentals of the 12 steps.
Each graduating patient leaves treatment with the name and number of an active twelve-step member, and a Sundown M Ranch graduate, who is willing to connect you with your local twelve-step community.
- Physical exercise
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Chaplain Services
- Three Day Family Program
- Aftercare Planning
- Introduction to Self-Help
- Specialty Groups
- Relapse Prevention Group
- Elders Group
- Pregnant and Post-Partum Group
- Voluntary Nicotine Cessation Group
Drug and alcohol addiction is a disease that affects the whole family. At Sundown M Ranch we include an onsite three day family program as a part of every patients treatment. This program offers a truly unique counseling program that not only offers family education, but is also a therapeutic experience with individual, group, and conjoint sessions.
Why residential addiction treatment?
- Allows an individual to focus completely on treatment and healing
- Learn and practice new skills in a supportive community environment
- Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Gives family members an opportunity to participate in our intensive family program
- Remote location and scenic surroundings bring a sense of peace
At Sundown M Ranch, we understand the difficulties behind a person’s decision to seek help. We also understand how overwhelming the process can be. Our skilled admissions staff is available 365 days a year. They are known for their ability to walk individuals and family members through this difficult process with consistency, respect, and confidentiality. Contact us for any questions you may have.