Treatment at Sundown is abstinence-based and centered around the fundamentals of the 12 steps.
Each graduating patient leaves treatment with the name and number of an active twelve-step member, and a Sundown M Ranch graduate, who is willing to connect you with your local twelve-step community.
The Sundown adult drug and alcohol treatment program is nationally recognized for its quality programs and professional caregivers. The innovative program utilizes a multi-disciplinary team of certified counselors and medical professionals to address the alcohol & drug addiction.
Why residential addiction treatment?
- It allows an individual to focus completely on treatment and healing
- Learn and practice new skills in a supportive community environment
- Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Gives family members an opportunity to participate in our intensive family program
- Remote location and scenic surroundings bring a sense of peace
At Sundown M Ranch, we understand the difficulties behind a person’s decision to seek help. We also understand how overwhelming the process can be. Our skilled admissions staff is available 365 days a year. They are known for their ability to walk individuals and family members through this difficult process with consistency, respect, and confidentiality. Contact us for any questions you may have.