Where are you located?
Do you take insurance?
How long are your programs?
What are your success rates?
How is the family involved?
Is my privacy protected?
Can I make phone calls and receive mail?
- Cell Phones are not allowed.
- Patients are on blackout until their 6th day of treatment. Once off of blackout they are able to use the phone.
- Phones are open from 6AM to 8AM and then 4PM to 11PM
- Patients are not able to send or receive email. Our email is used for administrative purposes only.
- The initial blackout period does not apply to mail.
- Packages/large envelopes are opened with a staff member present.
- Please do not send food or beverages.