Where are you located?
Do you take insurance?
How long are your programs?
What are your success rates?
How is the family involved?
Is my privacy protected?
Can I make phone calls, receive mail, have visitors?
- Cell Phones are not allowed.
- Patients are on blackout until their 6th day of treatment. Once off of blackout they are able to use the phone.
- Phones are open from 6AM to 8AM and then 4PM to 11PM
- Visitors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement upon arrival.
- Visiting is allowed from 12:30PM to 5PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and approved holidays. Visitors arriving at any other time will be asked to leave the premises.
- Visitors are required to attend the 1PM lecture and the 2PM film.
- Please do not bring food and beverages.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Nicotine use is permitted in designated areas only.
- Patients are not able to send or receive email. Our email is used for administrative purposes only.
- The initial blackout period does not apply to mail.
- Packages/large envelopes are opened with a staff member present.
- Please do not send food or beverages.