Where are you located?
Do you take insurance?
How long are your programs?
What are your success rates?
How is the family involved?
Is my privacy protected?
Can I make phone calls, receive mail, have visitors?
- Cell Phones are not allowed.
- Patients are on blackout for until their 6th day of treatment. Once off of blackout they are able to use payphones to make outgoing calls only.
- Pay phones are open from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and then 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sundown does not own or operate the pay phones, so we have no control over the costs. We encourage all patients to bring a phone card rather than relying on collect calls.
- Visitors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement upon arrival.
- Visiting is allowed from 12:30pm to 5:00pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and approved holidays. Visitors arriving at any other time will be asked to leave the premises.
- Visitors are required to attend the 1:00p.m. lecture and the 2:00p.m. film.
- Please do not bring food and beverages.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Nicotine use is permitted in designated areas only.
- Patients are not able to send or receive email. Our email is used for administrative purposes only.
- The initial blackout period does not apply to mail.
- Packages/large envelopes are opened with a staff member present.
- Please do not send food or beverages.