Treatment at Sundown is abstinence based and centered around the fundamentals of the 12 steps.
Each youth has a primary counselor who is supported by a team that includes medical, educational, psychological, and recreational specialists. Upon arrival, youths are assigned to an all-male or all-female primary treatment group that models a return to a healthy community peer group. Each group is facilitated by two chemical dependency professionals who conduct groups seven days a week.
Living accommodations are also gender-specific, with two separate wings, one all-male, and the other all-female. Patient rooms come complete with an outside view, twin beds, and full bath, including tub and shower.
Why residential addiction treatment?
- Allows an individual to focus completely on treatment and healing
- Learn and practice new skills in a supportive community environment
- Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Gives family members an opportunity to participate in our intensive family program
- Remote location and scenic surroundings bring a sense of peace
At Sundown M Ranch, we understand the difficulties behind a person’s decision to seek help. We also understand how overwhelming the process can be. Our skilled admissions staff is available 365 days a year. They are known for their ability to walk individuals and family members through this difficult process with consistency, respect, and confidentiality. Contact us for any questions you may have.