Required for Admissions:
- Picture Identification.
- Insurance/Medical card.
- Prescription medications, in their original packaging, with labels attached and enough for your entire stay.
- Over the counter medications and supplements/vitamins. These must be in new, unopened, sealed original containers.
- Any medical documentation requested.
- 7-10 days’ worth of comfortable wash and wear season-appropriate clothing. Laundry service is provided once a week. Please do not bring delicate clothing that will not hold up in commercial washing and drying machines. Tank tops for outdoors only.
- Workout clothing and gym/athletic shoes.
- Sandals, flip flops or any opened toed shoes must be worn with socks due to health codes.
- All toiletries: toothbrush, razor, shampoo, soap, deodorant, make up removal cloths, lotions, etc. Mouthwash must be alcohol-free.
- Enough spending money for your entire stay (small bills please) for vending machines, the bookstore, and other items.
- Small radio/CD player, iPod, or other portable listening devices. Nothing with internet capabilities or cameras.
- Alarm Clock.
- Nicotine products if you use them—enough for your entire stay.
Please Do Not Bring:
- Laptops, netbooks, iPads, or any type of computer.
- Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping Products
- “Boom Boxes” or any type of medium to large music players.
- DVD players.
- Game Consoles or any type of video game.
- Energy drinks and powdered supplements.
- Nuts with shells.