Please bring the following:
- 7-10 days worth of comfortable wash and wear season appropriate clothing (please do not bring delicate clothing that will not hold up to standard washing and drying machines). Central Washington is a four season region with hot summers, cold winters and mild spring and fall (tank-tops are not allowed in-doors). Laundry service is provided once a week.
- Workout clothing and gym/athletic shoes.
- If you choose to wear sandals, flip flops or any opened toed shoes, please bring socks to wear with them. Health code requires socks on any opened toed shoes.
- Toiletries (personal care items—toothbrush, razor, shampoo, soap, deodorant, make up removal cloths/wipes, lotions and so on) that you would normally pack. If you use mouth wash please bring alcohol free mouth wash.
- Prescription medications in their original bottles with labels attached (enough medication for entire stay).
- Any medical documentation requested by Sundown M Ranch.
- Picture Identification.
- Insurance/Medical card.
- Enough Spending money for your entire stay (small bills please) for vending machines, book store and other items. Sundown M Ranch does not have an ATM. We do not cash checks.
- Calling card(s). Sundown M Ranch does not own the payphones in the facility. It is highly recommended that you bring calling card(s) to avoid making collect calls as Sundown M Ranch has no control over what the phone companies charge for collect call services.
- Alarm clock.
You may bring the following:
- If you take over the counter medications and/or supplements/vitamins, please bring new unopened and sealed original containers.
- Small radio/CD player, iPod, or other portable listening device.
- Nicotine products if you use them—enough for your entire stay.
Please do not bring:
- Cell phones.
- Laptops, netbooks, iPads, or any type of computers.
- “Boom Boxes” or any type of medium to large music players.
- DVD players.
- Game Consoles or any type of video games.