Please bring the following:
- 7-10 days worth of comfortable wash and wear season appropriate clothing (please do not bring delicate clothing that will not hold up to standard washing and drying machines). Central Washington is a four season region with hot summers, cold winters and mild spring and fall (tank-tops are not allowed in-doors). Laundry service is provided once a week.
- Workout clothing and gym/athletic shoes.
- If you choose to wear sandals, flip flops or any opened toed shoes, please bring socks to wear with them. Health code requires socks on any opened toed shoes.
- Toiletries (personal care items—toothbrush, razor, shampoo, soap, deodorant, make up removal cloths/wipes, lotions and so on) that you would normally pack. If you use mouth wash please bring alcohol free mouth wash.
- Prescription medications in their original bottles with labels attached (enough medication for entire stay).
- Any medical documentation requested by Sundown M Ranch.
- Picture Identification.
- Insurance/Medical card.
- Enough Spending money for your entire stay (small bills please) for vending machines, book store and other items. Sundown M Ranch does not have an ATM. We do not cash checks.
- Calling card(s). Sundown M Ranch does not own the payphones in the facility. It is highly recommended that you bring calling card(s) to avoid making collect calls as Sundown M Ranch has no control over what the phone companies charge for collect call services.
- Alarm clock.
You may bring the following:
- If you take over the counter medications and/or supplements/vitamins, please bring new unopened and sealed original containers.
- Small radio/CD player, iPod, or other portable listening device.
- Nicotine products if you use them—enough for your entire stay.
- Cell phone for contact information only. Cell phones are locked up during the duration of your stay, but can be accessed with staff to provide contact information.
Please do not bring:
- Laptops, netbooks, iPads, or any type of computers.
- “Boom Boxes” or any type of medium to large music players.
- DVD players.
- Game Consoles or any type of video games.