Required for Admissions:
- Picture Identification.
- Insurance/Medical card.
*Sundown M Ranch does not have an ATM. We do not cash checks.
- Prescription medications in their original bottles with labels attached (enough medication for entire stay and please do not combine medications.)
- If you take over the counter medications and/or vitamins, please bring new unopened and sealed original containers.
- Any medical documentation requested by Sundown M Ranch.
*Mixed medications are not allowed.
- 7-10 days worth of comfortable wash and wear season-appropriate clothing (please do not bring delicate clothing that will not hold up to standard washing and drying machines).
- Workout clothing and gym/athletic shoes.
- If you choose to wear sandals, flip flops or any opened toed shoes, please bring socks to wear with them. Health code requires socks on any opened toed shoes.
- Toiletries (personal care items—toothbrush, razor, shampoo, soap, deodorant, make up removal cloths/wipes, lotions and so on) that you would normally pack. If you use mouth wash please bring alcohol-free mouth wash.
- Enough Spending money for your entire stay (small bills please) for vending machines, the book store, and other items.
- Small AM/FM radio with alarm/iPod, or other portable listening devices.
- Nicotine products if you use them—enough for your entire stay (excluding any electronic smoking devices).
*Laundry service is provided once per week.
Please Do Not Bring:
- Laptops, netbooks, iPads, or any type of computer.
- Vaping Products
- “Boom Boxes” or any type of medium to large music players.
- DVD players.
- Game Consoles or any type of video game.
*Cell phones and wearable technology are secured during your stay. They can be accessed with staff when necessary.