Sundown M Ranch utilizes evidence-based practices in a person-centered approach based in the fundamentals of the 12 steps
We are currently offering Telehealth services, utilizing Zoom, we can serve all outpatient levels of care
Why choose Outpatient Treatment?
Outpatient allows you or a loved one to attend Substance Use Disorder treatment while continuing to work or attend other family or individual needs. Our beautiful 33-acre campus lends a serene, safe, and therapeutic setting as we support our clients through their recovery journey.
- Comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis to appropriate level of care
- Variable lengths of stay
- Transition as recovery skills increase with less clinical support
- Group therapy and individualized counseling
- Collaborate with other facilities for referral
- Encourage sober support groups
- Nicotine Cessation Education
- Parenting Discussion Group
- Trauma Informed Care
- Family Program
Offer transportation to and from the campus for outpatient appointments.
We contract with most insurance companies and can serve both private and publicly funded individuals.
Call the Outpatient Department directly at: (509) 853-3288
If recommended into inpatient treatment, we work closely with the Sundown M Ranch admissions department to ensure a smooth transition. Additionally, we provide step down from residential treatment with a focus on relapse prevention, increasing our coordination of the continuum of care.