Please bring the following:
- 7-10 days worth of comfortable wash and wear season appropriate clothing (please do not bring delicate clothing that will not hold up to standard washing and drying machines). Central Washington is a four season region with hot summers, cold winters and mild spring and fall (tank-tops are not allowed in-doors). Laundry service is provided once a week.
- Workout clothing and gym/athletic shoes. Physical Education is conducted daily.
- If you choose to wear sandals, flip flops or any opened toed shoes, please bring socks to wear with them. Health code requires socks on any opened toed shoes.
- Toiletries (personal care items in labeled containers—toothbrush, shampoo, soap, deodorant, make up removal cloths/wipes, lotions and so on—no razors please) that you would normally pack. If you use mouth wash please bring alcohol free mouth wash.
- Prescription medications in their original bottles with labels attached (enough medication for the entire stay).
- Any medical documentation requested by Sundown M Ranch.
- Picture Identification.
- Insurance/Medical card.
- Enough Spending money for your entire stay (Youth patients are allowed to have spending money placed on account for vending machines and the book store). Sundown M Ranch does not have an ATM. We do not cash checks.
- Calling card(s).
- Alarm clock or small clock radio.
You may bring the following:
- If you take over the counter medications and/or supplements/vitamins, please bring new unopened and sealed original containers.
- Nicotine patches, please bring patches in their original unopened packaging
Please do not bring:
- Tobacco products of any kind, lighters, matches.
- Chewing gum, candy or outside food.
- Razors, scissors, hair clippers (disposable razors are provided by Sundown M Ranch).
- Gang attire, bandanas, tank tops, or revealing clothing.
- Cell phones.
- Laptops, netbooks, iPads, or any type of computers.
- DVD players.
- Game Consoles or any type of video games.
- iPods, CD players or any type of music player.