Required at Admission:
- Picture Identification.
- Insurance/Medical card.
*Sundown M Ranch does not have an ATM. We do not cash checks.
- Prescription medications in their original bottles with labels attached (enough medication for the entire stay).
- Over the counter medications and vitamins, please bring new unopened and sealed original containers.
- Nicotine patches, please bring patches in their original unopened packaging. (7 mg-14 mg only)
*Mixed medications are not allowed
- 7-10 days worth of clothing (please do not bring delicate clothing that will not hold up to standard washing and drying machines).
- Workout clothing and gym/athletic shoes. Physical Activities are conducted daily.
- Sandals, flip flops or any opened toed shoes are to be worn with socks.
- Toiletries (personal care items in labeled containers—toothbrush, shampoo, soap, deodorant, makeup removal cloths/wipes, lotions and so on—no razors please) that you would normally pack. If you use mouth wash please bring alcohol-free.
- Youth are allowed money to be placed in a spending account, for vending machines and the book store.
- Small AM/FM clock radio that plugs into the wall. It cannot contain batteries.
- Ear Buds to be used in the school environment only. (non-Bluetooth)
*Laundry service is complimentary and provided once per week
Please do not bring:
- Tobacco products, including vapes of any kind, lighters, matches.
- Chewing gum, candy or outside food.
- Razors, scissors, hair clippers (disposable razors are provided by Sundown M Ranch).
- Gang attire, bandanas, tank tops, leggings, or revealing clothing.
- Cell phones.
- Laptops, netbooks, iPads, or any type of computer.
- DVD players.
- Game Consoles or any type of video game.
- iPods, CD players or any type of music player.