Learn more about what Visitation looks like. We believe in principle and practice, that visitation by family and other meaningful people is a benefit to the treatment process.
Visitation is on Sundays from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
On-duty staff will ask visitors arriving at any other time to leave the premises.
- All visitors are to follow Sundown M Ranch rules and regulations.
- Pets are not allowed on the SMR campus.
- Youth patient visitors may utilize the SMR grounds and specific visiting areas for patient visitation.
- Visitors are not allowed in the sleeping wings.
- Patients are not allowed to sit or ride in automobiles. Patients are not allowed to use visitors' electronic devices (tablets, laptops, cell phones).
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or other drugs will be asked to leave the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring weapons or contraband onto Sundown M Ranch property.
- Visitors displaying inappropriate, threatening, or compromising behavior will be asked to leave the facility.
- Youth facility is a tobacco free area. Visitors are prohibited from bringing tobacco products including but not limited to: cigarettes, chewing tobacco, e cigarettes, vapes of any kind, snuff or any related product into the facility or grounds.
- Contraband includes but is not limited to: Licit or illicit drugs, paraphernalia, tobacco products, e cigs, vapes of any kind, food, medications (both prescription or over the counter), and weapons or any kind. Please do not bring any contraband onto SMR property.